- Software Developer will be responsible for building technology solutions and software-based capabilities according to requirements specifications.
- Under broad direction, the Software Developer will be accountable for interpreting specifications and technical designs to build, maintain and modify code for software applications to ensure the capabilities meet the specifications.
- The Software Developer must have demonstrated experience building software capabilities for enterprise technology systems and be proficient in Java and Python.
- Experience with Streamsets Data Collector, Splunk and Apache Airflow would be highly regarded.
- Candidates with experience working in the national security or law enforcement space are desirable.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Design, build, integrate, deliver and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software capability ensuring application availability.
- Ensure quality and security of software capability through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from team leader or project manager in a timely manner.
- Engage with business and product owners to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 209277
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.