About the Company:
Award winning ASX listed company who provide a range of employee management services to organisations across Australia. Focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and developing industry-leading technology.
About the Role:
Working with a small team using agile principles, helping to drive the future of the business' core applications. You will be responsible for the development and integration of the client's core platform applications to Azure, defining the technical architecture, communicating across all levels of the business and meeting key deadlines.
About the Role
Provide application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions. Support typically includes investigation and resolution of issues and may also include performance monitoring. Issues may be resolved by providing advice or training to users, by devising corrections (permanent or temporary) for faults, making general or site-specific modifications, updating documentation, manipulating data, or defining enhancements Support often involves close collaboration with the system's developers and/or with colleagues specialising in different areas.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years supporting software and programs written in .NET development with C#, ASP.NET languages
- 3+ years Azure PaaS and VMs preferred
- 3+ years Microsoft Azure and Office 365 related technologies (e.g. Azure Service Fabric, Azure App Service, Azure Data Services, Azure Networking Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Powershell, Azure DevTest Labs, Azure SQL…etc.)
- Demonstrated MS SQL server, SQL server reporting (SSRS) and SQL server integration services (SSIS) preferred
- Demonstrated experience working directly supporting users/customers
- Work/life balance
- Comprehensive on-boarding and product training
- Career development and training
- Financial assistance for education, including technical Certifications
- Social and Charity events
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Kissane quoting reference #201564.