Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Microsoft Developer for an initial contract duration of 9 months, working in Canberra.
In this role, your duties will be to:
- Design and implement software solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform (most notably, Azure services, ARM templates, API, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Data Factory, Functions, Logic Apps and API Management)
- Work in Azure DevOps, TFS, GIT, automated deployments
- Create SSIS packages to ETL data between databases, and develop SSRS (2017) reports
- Assist in integrating the Microsoft Azure middleware with the InRule Business Rules Engine
- Mentor and transfer knowledge to the APS development workforce
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 8 years development experience.
- Experience in creating SSIS packages to ETL data between databases and develop SSRS (2017) reports.
- Experience setting up and working with Test Driven Development.
- Broad development experience in Microsoft Azure, .NET, C#, SQL Server and SSRS Report.
- Experience working in Agile programs and projects.
- Experience working with a Test-Driven Development.
- Experience working in Agile Development Model.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be Australian citizens with a Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting job reference 197428 for further details.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.