Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Software Developer to work on and deliver programming and configuration tasks while developing SharePoint environments, within a secure environment.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until 30th June 2020, requires candidates to have a Federal Government Security Clearance and will be based out of our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience using the following:
- PowerShell, .NET (Core WebAPI), SQL Server and scripting
- AD/FS and SharePoint 2016
- Experience working within Agile environment
- Ability to use Git for version control
- Experience with the use of content type hub and term stores for metadata management
- Client support experience highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 196574
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.