About the client:
Our client is an iconic Australian enterprise that offers a professional and efficient supply of domestic building surveying services. They are looking for 2x Software Developers (.NET), to provide full software lifecycle expertise to their divisional software teams. These are great development opportunities for an early career engineer.
About the role:
- Take responsibility for software requirements capture and analysis, design, development, test, customer acceptance, on-site installations, and support for the overall solutions
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally be:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience with C#.Net, ASP.NET/ MVC
- Commercial experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant NoSQL&SQL database engines as part of the overall application architecture
- Experience with Xamarin (mobile development) is desirable
- The opportunity to learn and develop in React.js and React Native.
- Work sponosrship and PR pathways available!
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, then APPLY NOW! For any further questions or to discuss the role, please reach out to me (job #245453) on email@example.com