Looking for a Software Asset Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension options
Clearance: Baseline or higher in MANDATORY.
- Highly Developed Software Licence Management skills and experience
- Knowledge of and experience in the review of software licence terms and conditions
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in software licence models
- Knowledge and experience in Service Management, particularly change and release management
- Knowledge and experience in Government procurement and processes
- Highly Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Developed Presentation Skills
- Highly Developed Negotiation Skills
- Highly motivated and focused on delivering quality outcomes
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Ability to implement new procedures and processes to improve efficiencies
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.