Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Software Asset Management Analyst to join their team. The role is responsible for utilising their strong foundation for SAM and using the SNOW Software tool along with being involved in the management of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and costing.
- Assist with the development and review of the SAM plan
- Input the categorisation and upload of software entitlements, SNOW agent consumption reporting and opportunity assessment
- Proactively socialise with stakeholder groups and assist in the development of strategies for optimisation/ consolidation, harvesting and risk remediation
- Provide input for the SAM lead to work with stakeholder groups for contract renewal savings
- Maintenance and administration of the SNOW tool
- Input into the long-term vision for the SNOW application
- Document policies and procedures for hardware asset management
- Input to SACM responsibilities in the areas related to Asset & Billing This is essentially ensuring
- Contribution to assist Manage the Microsoft renewal and true-up process for the enterprise
- Assist in the management of Customer Software and Licencing requests via internal Service Management tool (Service Now).
To be successful, you would ideally have:
- Sound technical skills in SAM and SNOW
- Experience using Service Management tool / technologies
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent documentation skills, fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience and/or knowledge in software asset management platforms and processes is preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge in software licensing is preferred.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job # 240039