Software / App Automated Tester
- Work for a global mining company
- 6 month contract with opportunity for further extension
- Convenient Perth CBD location
About the role
We're currently helping a global mining company and some other clients to look for multiple Software / App Automated Tester.
- Create and execute test plans and test cases by analysing and understanding product requirement, architecture, and interdependencies
- Determine and Identify the automated testing frameworks for Software and iOS/Android mobile platforms;
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipeline for automated application testing.
- Apply best practice approaches to quality and testing including technical designs, processes and documentation
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Execute appropriate testing strategies in an Agile environment eg UAT, TDD, BDD
Skills & experience
- Experience in software testing methodologies and process in an Agile environment
- Proficient writing automation cases in Appium and Selenium is an advantage
- Good understanding of SDLC and testing practices
- A team player with excellent communication skills and high level of analytical thinking
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 238890)