- 6 Months contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Social Media Specialist
The purpose of the Social Specialist is both to define and drive a segment's social go-to-market activity via and ensure customers receive seamless experiences throughout their journey. This includes all stages of the customer journey from awareness, consideration, conversion and engagement to advocacy and customer support.
Skills and Experience:
- Manage multiple social channels and formats to drive a great customer experience, engagement, retention, leads and advocacy
- Develop customer insights from owned and 3rd party platforms/channels
- Ensure all programs programs/campaigns are delivered on time, against budget and continue to be evaluated for effectiveness.
- A background in Digital, Marketing and Communications
- Proven experience in in a social media role within a large and complex organisation
- Solid understanding and appreciation of social media marketing
If you have required skills and experience, kindly apply NOW.