Our client is large utilities provider and they currently have an open for a Social Media Coordinator for initially 6 months. In this role, you would be responsible for support the Customer Communications and Engagement team and broader business across digital, social and other online platforms.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Create and execute content to amplify customer communications campaigns across digital channels including website.
- Provide immediate responses to emergencies, customer enquiries and community engagement.
- Analytics reporting and management to improve reach of messaging and campaigns.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assist in the transformation of communications onto a digital platform.
- Prepare customer data and distribute digital communications across various channels i.e. SMS, email, website, social media.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Relevant experience in delivering campaigns, messaging and online content across complex themes in a timely manner.
- Strong written, verbal skills and moderation skills.
- Working in a team to deliver communications objectives.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sitecore and social media platforms and other programs relevant to campaigns and digital communications.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #209794