- Contribute to Social Media and Content Marketing Operations
- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
- Partner with key digital & social stakeholders to distribute & amplify content across various social channels
- Manage the online community socials
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
This role will work within the Marketing team to engage with their online community through social media and blog channels.
What do you have to do?
- Plan Content campaigns
- Manage social media calendars and editorial blogs
- Write engaging copy
- Create and push content throughout integrated channels
What experience do you need?
- Proven Social media, Content Marketing and Community Management experience
- Experience with CMS / Content operation tools - AEM, Kapost
- Experience with with multiple social channels - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience with Social Media Marketing Platforms to manage scheduling, listening, engaging, reporting - Social Studio as a plus
- Knowledge of SEO and general knowledge of current and emerging marketing and technology trends
- Bachelor's degree or higher
To enquire further please contact Jack Richardson.