Snr.Java Support Engineer
Initial 6 Month contract
As a Snr. Software Support Engineer in the team you will spend 50% of the time in building new features and 50% time in making sure the platform is reliable and available all the time to the customer.
- Spring-boot and microservices
- AWS cloud services - EC2, ELB, Lambda, RDS, SQS and SNS, etc
- CI/CD - Bamboo/Jenkins/GitLab or equivalent
- DevOps tools
- NewRelic or equivalent for Monitoring
- Splunk or equivalent for log monitoring
- API gateway - Kong, Layer7, AWS API gateway or equivalent
- Optional Angular 6/7 exposure/experience
- DevOps mindset
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia or have a valid work Visa
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
Job Reference: 194587
To proceed click the Apply button.