Our client is a Brisbane based technology giant in cabin management technology, located in Pinkenba.
- Develop software application following Test Driven Development method in a Scrum environment
- Create User stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, Develop, Code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Mentor other developers in the team.
- Support software QA
- Provide post production support
- Assess third party and open source software
- Peer review code and test plans prepared by fellow team members
- Write code coverage tests and perform unit testing
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Engineering with a track record in software engineering
- Strong Linux background with extensive bash programming
- Excellent understanding of OOP design patterns and best practices
- Experience in C++ and Java
- Experience in streaming Audio and Video.
- Good understanding of UX and UI best practices
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and GIT
- Proven experience working in Scrum environment
If you would like to find out more about this position please contact Bharti Chandramouli quoting reference number 197869 on 07 3319 7556, or please send through your relevant application and we will contact you.