The objective of the upgrade project will be to deliver a modern user interface accessible on all devices and will offer publishers a simple streamlined process to publish content to the website. The Sitecore CMS will be upgraded from version 8.2 to 9.1 and will utilise Sitecore Helix development guidelines.
- The client website must be responsive across all devices and allow publishers the flexibility to publish content through the experience or content editor;
- The features developed for the client interface will enable publishers to configure content items based on componentized presentation to support both designing and editing in the experience and content editors;
- Features will interact with our client's micro services;
- It is expected that the developer will develop the interaction between the user interface and Sitecore CMS through the following technologies;
- CI / CD Pipelines - GIT Repositories for UI and Website utilising Visual Code, Visual Studio & DevOps;
- Website feature development to offer an enhanced user and publisher experience;
- Federated Search Engine design and development to replace existing legacy search engine; and
- Development of bespoke administration applications to replace some onerous business publishing tasks.
- Knowledge of Agile principles - scrum, backlog etc;
- Design and development of a federated search facility utilising SOLR;
- Developing corporate applications and solutions using C# in Microsoft;
- .NET and .NET CORE environments (MVC), Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, DevOps, and Agile etc;
- Developing in Sitecore 9.1 utilizing the Helix guidelines and principles;
Highly Desirable Skills
- Certification in Sitecore;
- Understanding of CI / CD pipeline;
- Experience in SQL Server database schema design; and
- Development experience utilising SOLR.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Elisha Saggar / Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502. Quoting Job reference 198928