Large telecommunications client is looking for a site/ implementation manager to rollout projects on their network program.
- Ensuring materials are on time/ onsite
- Ensuring site compliance covering engineering standards and OHS
- Sign offs
- Prepare a clear and effective communication plan
- Ensure project contract management process is initiated and executed
- Ensure that the project meets all objectives for quality
- look continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
- Liaise with all key stakeholders
- Plan project and keep plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management
- Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
Successful candidate must have experience with:
- Telco sites and site compliance
- Building relationships with key stakeholders onsite
- Strong in coordination and planning with a range of third parties
- Strong in project site reporting
If you have the key skills and experience, APPLY NOW