Our client is a major IT services and consulting firm located in Melbourne! You will be working on a range of on-site support services under the Client through a 6 - 12 months initial contract with an optional 12 month extension. The Site Support Technician will be a part of a team seeking hands-on experience on a series of hardware and software tools.
- Provide technical support to customers with laptop, desktop computers, mobiles/tablets or BYO devices.
- Provide hands on as well as remote technical support via telephone or remote access.
- Perform installation, repair and maintenance of End user computer devices and related software/hardware.
- Troubleshoot and expeditiously resolve hardware and software issues and identify root cause of problems when related to end user devices minimizing disruption to the users.
- Provide second level support on issues escalated from the Service Desk.
- Work closely with the Service Desk and other resolvers to provide seamless customer support.
- Work closely with infrastructure and application teams to ensure timely delivery of service.
- Demonstrate initiative and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Perform complex tasks and participate in complex cross-area/functions and activities.
- Windows 10, M365, ServiceNow, Active Directory, Azure MF
- Mobiles/Tablets - Android/Apple
- Standard and Multi-function print devices
- Workstation Networks Configuration
- Knowledge of networking concepts and components
- Voice Communication
- Video Conferencing across various platforms
- Communication and Customer Support skills with the ability to communicate in non-technical terms
- Customer Focused/Customer Service Oriented
- Ticket (Incident & Request) Management, Resolution, Documentation
- Service Level Agreement Principles
This role requires 2+ years of experience in the following fields:
- Customer support
- 2nd level Workstation software & hardware break fix support
- Service Management
- Mining/Resource industry experience
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.