Site Support Field Technician - FIFO
- Initial 12 months contract with Mining client
- FIFO and mining experience is must
- 8/6 roster available
Our client is an IT consulting and technology services company that is ranked as a global industry leader. This role is an initial 12-month contract working for a key mining client based in the Perth CBD.
- Site support and deploying tablets at remote sites
- Technical Support - AD, Symantec, O365, KNOX, 2FA
- Supporting stakeholders ideally at a Crew/Supervisory/Superintendent level.
- Own the integrity and governance of systems, including best practices for delivering services.
- Develop, deploy, and support infrastructures, applications, and technology initiatives from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery
- Must have previous experience working with mining
- FIFO experience is advantageous
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 240143)