About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Linux Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for providing immediate support to the Linux platforms team. You will support Linux Applications, in the operational management of Linux computing infrastructure and manage the availability, integrity and performance of Linux systems in the development, test and production environments.
- Provide support in the operational management of Linux computing infrastructure.
- Manage the availability, integrity and performance of Linux systems in the development, test and production environments
- Develop Linux administration standards and procedures
- Identify, track and resolve problems of Linux systems
- Monitoring performance related data for Linux systems capacity management purposes.
- Previous experience as Site Reliability Engineer or Linux Engineer
- Strong technical experience with Linux systems - Red Hat preferred
- Scripting skills in Python & Bash is preferred
- Multi-tier application experience
- Ability to work cooperatively in a medium sized team
- Experience in large organisations
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in IT infrastructure design
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud based technologies, Azure and AWS preferred
- Experience with Devops tooling - CI/CD, version control, Puppet, Ansible
- Experienced in delivering IT projects
- Demonstrated experience managing infrastructure at scale
- Desirable - experience with container technology and Enterprise PaaS solutions such as Red Hat OpenShift.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188684
Please click the apply button.