Our client, a large Government Department is seeking a Linux Site Reliability Engineer to support the Linux Platform team. This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant team of Senior Cyber Liability Engineers.
- Managing the availability, integrity and performance of Linux systems in the development, test and production environments
- Developing and implementing Linux administration standards, policies and procedures and providing technical direction and advice to system administrators
- Identifying, tracking and resolving problems of Linux systems with application groups, internal and external IT providers
- Monitoring and recording performance related data for Linux systems capacity management purposes
- Work cooperatively in a medium sized team while maintaining existing standards and practices
- Strong technical knowledge and solid experience with Linux systems - Red Hat preferred
- Scripting skills: Python, Bash, Ansible
- Multi-tier application experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- IT infrastructure design
- Experience in Cloud based technologies: Azure and AWS preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Devops tooling: CI/CD, version control
- Bamboo, Puppet, Ansible, Splunk will be viewed favourably
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale IT projects
- Demonstrated experience managing infrastructure at scale
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 238154.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.