Cloud Services is accountable for the run of all Cloud infrastructure services including IaaS, PaaS and associated technologies.
Key accountabilities of this role
- Manage the creation, delivery and lifecycle of Cloud (IaaS & PaaS) services to meet business requirements.
- Lead a blended insourced and outsourced team to ensure that cloud services are operated
- Encourage the sharing of skills and experience and contribute to the success of the business at all levels, in a way that is vital and authentic.
- Experience in management of public cloud services (eg. IaaS/PaaS, Automation, etc)
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, including but not exclusively;
- Understanding of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering principals
- The ability to understand complex environments
- Key cloud concepts (tagging, power management, right sizing, templates, cost management)
- Azure PaaS services and containerization solutions
- Experience implementing automation and infrastructure-as-code solutions such as Terraform, Azure DevOps, ARM templates, DSC, Ansible, etc
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders, understanding technology and business outcomes
- Monitor and report on service/operational performance (including associated technologies such as Splunk, Azure Monitor, Power BI)
- Escalation point in relation to process or service failures
INTERVIEWS WILL COMMENCE STRAIGHT AWAY
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson on quoting reference <210215>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.