Our client a large Financial Services organization has multiple Site Reliability Engineer contract positions available.
Skills and Experience required include the following:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning, risk assessments and launch reviews
- Maintain services once they are live
- Practice sustainable incident response, through delivery of incident response playbooks & automated recovery mechanisms
- Run continuous Improvement activities that improve service availability, recovery, efficiency & performance
- Assist in coordination and optimisation of Disaster Recovery plans and test executions
- Metamodel Maintenance via Config Management Database
- Work in defining and managing risk identification, currency and remediation
- Manage system access authorisation and lifecycle management
- Work with team to implement highly-available and scalable architectures for core and third-party components of the Service
- Implement metrics, monitoring, and incident response processes
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 241040.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.