About the Company
Our Client is one of the big 4 Banks, with one of the largest Cloud programs and guild in Australia. The team is extremely Talented. It's an exciting time to be part of this service with one of the first large scale application in Australia preparing to run a multi-cloud system in AWS and Azure.
About the role
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be focused on running better production systems by defining engineering approaches that deliver best practice
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Drive an Automation First led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring.
- Automate manual repeatable tasks in production and non-production.
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution.
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability.
Skills and experience
- Strong software monitoring and analytical skills around problem detection.
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/DevOps.
- Experience in AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code; (Terraform and CloudFormation).
- Deep experience in one of the Cloud (AWS as primary). Experience in both AWS and Azure is a plus.
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational/Document DB is a plus.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 quoting reference Site Reliability Engineer.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.