We are seeking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our highly respected and professional global services client.
- Role - Site Reliability Engineer
- Contract length - end of Dec'21 with extensions
- Location - Brisbane CBD
- Hourly rate
Open to interstate applicants who wouldn't mind relocating to Sunny Brisbane
About the role
SRE would bridge development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to the automaton of the cloud services and system administration topics. Would ensure solution's availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
- Development of automated processes and services (e.g. Automated Management of Systems, CI/CD improvements).
- Introduce observability tools to track, report, and measure a product's SLA adherence.
- Service Analysis and Restoration as part of incident management processes
- Responsible for operational support
- Review, Analysis and Improvement of deployed products
Skills and experience
- Experience in software engineering, or cloud infrastructure engineering
- Experience with Cloud Automation Tools such as Gitlab CI/CD, Terraform Cloud/Enterprise, Ansible, AWS Cloudformation, Azure DevOps, Python/Bash/Powershell Scripting
- Experience in defining a product's SLA/SLO/SLI agreement
- Agile/Iterative development, test-driven development
- Experience in Git, Jira Confluence
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Carrie Watts> on <07 3003 7644> OR <Moitri Banerjee> on <07 3003 7647> quoting reference 213550.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.