Our client holds an iconic presence in the telecommunications sector and is looking for 12 Site Assessment Coordinators to play a key role in streamlining activities and ensuring the efficient delivery of customer orders.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating Site Assessment appointments by efficiently scheduling all Site Assessments, considering Site Assessor capacity, customer availability, geographic location and order timing
- Coordinating issues and escalations from contractors
- Integrated Planning and Contracting administration
- Working with the Delivery Specialist to ensure the efficient delivery of customer orders
- Building working relationships with peer groups and internal stakeholders such as - Design teams, Construction teams and Networks (commissioning) personnel
Your skills and experience will see you bring:
- Demonstrated high levels of time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated high levels of IT computing proficiencies
- Understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Initiative, commitment and drive in providing excellent customer service.
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Work flexibility
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #240665