About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Project Manager, you will manage and be accountable for the successful delivery of signalling works across the environment. You will manage project scope, cost, schedule, risk, quality, communications and change controls.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Deliver projects end to end
- Deliver projects that comply with safety and standards
- Collaborate with Program Planning Office to ensure clarity of initial scope and plans
- Deliver outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations.
- Facilitate on site scoping and estimating for projects.
- Develop Project Management documentation
- Provide project reports on project cost and budget tracking, risks and issues
- Manage the performance of contractors and external partners
- Ensure the project procurement and subcontracting process is on time and resourced
- Previous experience as a Signalling Project Manager
- Have worked in a complex engineering and operational environment (e.g. Rail).
- Must be experienced in Signalling, across Circuits, Globes, LED Circuits and Control Systems
- Must have managed and delivered large scale multi-million dollar projects of $5M+
- Commercial acumen in contract administration and working effectively with external partners / vendors to ensure they deliver to contract
- Proven high-level planning, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have management skills with the ability to build a culture of accountability and performance
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling by personally developing, complex schedules utilising critical path and other techniques to drive delivery
- Appropriate degree and project management qualifications
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies
- You will need to hold or willing to gain a RISI card
Primary location is Sydney CBD but must be flexible to travel to locations across Sydney
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes March
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.