Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and practiced Siebel Systems Analyst for a contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with extension options and is working form our Client's offices in South Canberra.
Within this role you will be working across large-scale projects where you will be responsible for:
- Analysing business processes, business requirements and use cases
- Performing conceptual modelling
- Developing high level and detailed requirements
- Consulting with Stakeholders
- User Acceptance Test case development
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Siebel Analyst, working on a number of specified large projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop business process, business requirements and use cases, with experience in the coordination of analysis and design workshops
- Relevant experience in documenting and reviewing Siebel functional detailed designs
- Experience in reviewing other designer's deliverables including assuring that the functional design specifications meet agreed architectural patterns.
- Experience with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) product redevelopment in an Agile environment
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196322.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.