Looking for a Siebel Project Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Immediate start - Until April 2018
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- 5+ years' IT project management experience
- highly developed stakeholder engagement, negotiation and communication skills
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- sound knowledge of IT infrastructure technology, including servers, desktops, storage, networks, operating systems, platforms and configurations.
- Experience and competencies in Siebel and ERP, including CRM
- strong understanding of ITIL principles
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.