We are hiring both Permanent & Contract roles
About the role
As an Analyst Engineer, be responsible for Siebel coding, configuration, technical administration and support, maintenance, and deployment activities. You be a self-motivated and tenacious team player who has experience in development and application support having worked with Siebel and in the IT support space
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- Integration experience using Inbound/Outbound web services and MQ integration essential
- Agile software development practices
- DevOps capabilities
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Testing automation
- Siebel, VB Script, java, Perl, .net, VB6, SQL, PLSQL systems exposure and knowledge.
- Cloud services
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference:
Please click the apply button.