Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Siebel Developers to a play crucial role in developing Siebel application components based on functional design and interface specifications.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location. You must be willing to work full-time in their Canberra office.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Project Development
- Understand the design and providing technical solution.
- Develop Siebel solution as per functional requirements with performance consideration.
- Design and develop Siebel integration using business service, workflow, integration objects, XML, web services;
- Design, develop, and unit test in accordance with best practice.
- Provide support during testing and warranty phase by triaging and fixing the defects/issues raised.
- Tier 3 Production Support
- Provide technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Identify and resolving technical issues
- Resolve of defects identified during test
- Production Tier 3 support
- Resolve the production incidents and defect associated
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum Five years of experience as a Siebel Developer
- Preparation of Technical analysis and design;
- Able to design, develop, code and test in accordance with best practice.
- Resolving the production incidents and defect associated.
- Design and develop Siebel integration using business service, workflow, integration objects, XML, web services, OPEN UI
- Identifying and progressing risks, issues and opportunities for the business;
- Peer review of developed products and unit test scripts.
- Demonstrated capacity for continuous learning and delivering high quality products
- Experienced in problem solving, performance tuning, identifying FDR/Crash reports, writing complex ORACLE SQLs as desired for Business outcomes.
- Gathering integration requirements and perform end to end solution designs.
- Deep understanding of Siebel Enterprise Application Integration Server components for performance and scalability;
- Mentoring and skills transfer to permanent staff of both technical skills and corporate knowledge.
- Other duties as directed.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on the ability to quickly find viable solutions to emergent problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
It is desirable if you have:
- Siebel 8 Certification
- Experience in working with Siebel IP20 and workspaces
- Advanced debugging skills like SARM/FDR Analysis
- Experience in Siebel EIM and Data migration
- Experience in BIP reports development
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211997
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.