Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced Siebel Developer for an initial 12-month contract role, with long term extensions.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing appropriate solutions (designing and coding) and related technical documentation, undertaking database design and development and Data modelling
- Providing development effort estimates for changes to existing applications and new applications
- Providing code review and other quality assurance tasks for projects and for code delivered by the section
- Implementing Section standards (including design, development and unit testing standards)
- Maintaining and developing key systems and applications
- Developing, maintaining and unit testing system components
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated 3+ years' experience configuring and developing solutions in Siebel
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile delivery of large-scale software projects which interface with applications that deliver under waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in strong communication and design making skills
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 195083.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.