About the role
An initial 6-month contract for a Siebel Application Developer with a government department, based in Sydney CBD. They are offering a competitive rate, plus an opportunity to further develop your career in the government space.
- The position holder will perform design, development, unit testing, performance testing, production deployment and support of the Siebel platform.
- As the Solution Architect, work closely with Business Analysts to develop the solution design that meets the business requirement and follows the best technology practice.
- Review customer functional specifications and estimate effort required to complete maintenance or development tasks.
- Develop, unit test, deploy new releases of the clinet products into the testing and other non-production environments and support testing (SIT/UAT/Performance/Security etc.).
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally, and provide third level support for application users when required.
Skills and experience
- Degree qualifications in IT or extensive experience in the provision of IT applications and IT service delivery.
- Oracle Siebel Open UI certifications and experience with Siebel IP2016+ are highly desired.
- Working experience in other scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Node.js, and experience with cloud technology such as AWS are highly desired.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, and experience working with agile methodologies.
- Considerable experience in a large and complex commercial environment and delivering enterprise systems with high availability and supporting business critical services.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #237605.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.