Our client, a well known Australian Utilities company is looking for an experienced Senior SharePoint Developerto work from their Sydney CBD office.
The ideal candidate will have detailed understanding of Sharepoint technology stack, including programing in .NET for the sharepoint environment.
This is a Senior position, building strong relationships is critical in this role.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Minimum 3+ years SharePoint design and development experience
- Office365 experience in PowerApps, PowerBI etc.
- Exposure to SharePoint Administration activities
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Design, build and deploy SharePoint and Office 365 solutions using the latest Microsoft O365 technology e.g.: Microsoft Stream, Teams, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps and Delve
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather/confirm requirements, seek clarifications and work towards the end solution
- Provide end-user support and training on software application upgrades.
- Use of metadata and/or folders for document management
- Create an enterprise content management system
- Create SharePoint information architecture
For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 188172.