Our client is seeking an experienced Sharepoint Developer.
This is a contract role for 5 months based in Perth.
This scope of work supports an initiative to maintain and improve the Architecture Portal by implementing new features and solutions identified on the FY21 product backlog.
The Architecture Portal is a valuable tool for identifying and providing access to architecture and design information as well as reusable solution components necessary for helping Technology teams deliver secure solutions at ever-increasing velocity.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sustainably implement priority features and solutions identified on the Architecture Portal backlog.
- Maintain the backlog including recording additional features and solutions as opportunity arises.
- Support portal feature and solution troubleshooting and issues resolution as may be required.
- Promote the Architecture Portal as the 'front door' access facility for architecture information and training content relevant to the Client's Architecture and Engineering Design - Communities as opportunity arises.
- Take frequent instruction from the Architecture Portal Product Owner to confirm backlog priorities and opportunities to add new items to the backlog.
- Assist Architecture Portal Product Owner with portal backlog planning as may be required.
- Assist other contributors to the Architecture Portal to ensure they understand how to provide content, so it is consistent with the portal standards. Including SharePoint technical how-to consulting services.
- Engage the Client's global Architecture and Engineering Design Communities to ensure feature and solution requirements are well understood, provide after-care service as needed, and promote the portal as opportunity arises.
- Train members of the Client's Architecture and Engineering Design Communities as may be required to ensure product.
- Contribute to Secure & Architecture team meetings and Town Hall sessions as required
Consistently work out of the Perth City Office at least one day each week for the duration of the engagement.
- Work closely with Product Owner and technology solution development in an Agile setting
Plan and run stakeholder requirements gathering and communication workshops.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 years' experience working on SharePoint (Modern and Classic), Nintex Forms, PowerApps, Power Automation.
- Experience integrating between multiple SharePoint sites. Experience designing and implementing SharePoint lists, libraries, workflow applications, and custom webparts allowing and enabling simple integration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and stakeholder engagement.
We are seeking for a Sharepoint Developer to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208888)