Our client is the second largest Sharepoint user in the Southern Hemisphere and is actively seeking Sharepoint Developer. This is a hands-on development role that will see you exposed to a range of technologies across the organisation and the opportunity to learn from others.
This role will see you join a highly collaborative team supporting a large community and over 80,000 users. You'll provide development and support activities including public, extranet and intranet portals, team sites, and electronic messaging built on Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange, and Office technologies.
We are looking for candidates with a combination of skills and experience across the following:
- SharePoint development - SharePoint 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online
- Azure PaaS or other Azure cloud experience
- SQL Server - SQL 2012 and above
- C# development - .Net Core
- Entity Framework or other object-relational mapper tools
- Caching tools - Redis, Lucene
- Authentication - MSAdal, Oauth, Federated login
- Azure DevOps - git, boards, deployment pipelines
- Flexible working environment
- Paid training and development packages
- Salary packaging and salary sacrificing options
- Onsite parking
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Jayde Elliot on 07 3319 7555 quoting reference number 202209.