Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a Sharepoint Architect to work onsite with their client in Melbourne.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading, developing and designing applications for a national Australian financial business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience in SharePoint (multiple versions) Design, Development & Administration.
- Architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects).
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010/2013, Office 365 / SharePoint Online,
- Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, Visual Studio, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET, .Net, WWF
- Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as products from AvePoint, Metalogix, Quest, etc is highly desirable.
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the SharePoint
- platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint including intranet and extranet portals as well as external web sites.
- Experience with Central Administration, MySites, Lists, Content types, workflows, web parts, etc.
- Working understanding of web services, BDC/BCS, Excel services, etc.
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Relevant working experience including expertise in "Enterprise Architecture" consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building.
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 196063 or please click the apply button.