Brisbane CBD location
Initial contract till October 2021
About the role
You will be responsible for the delivery of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online sites customised to meet client needs, have extensive knowledge of SharePoint Infrastructure and be able to configure / manage SharePoint 2013/2016/SharePoint Online.
The role is responsible for providing knowledge and advice on Standard CAL SharePoint functionality, delivering sustainable client-side customisation where standard functionality does not meet business objectives, creating system and support documentation and developing data transformation packages for migration of data into SharePoint solutions.
- Manage / monitor and perform problem rectification with SharePoint 2013 and 2016 farms
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements
- Migration of SharePoint 2013 sites (with client customisation) to SharePoint Online
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work package
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables
- Undertake SharePoint site configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables
Skills and experience
- Practical knowledge and experience of implementing and configuring SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using UI as well as PowerShell
- Practical knowledge and experience supporting SharePoint 2013/2016/Online functionality and supporting large bespoke customisations
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services report creation
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to create and maintain Nintex workflows
- Ability to perform data transformation activities from legacy solutions into SharePoint solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 209338.
Apply now! This role closes 5:00 pm Friday 19th March 2021.