Long Term Contract
About the role
Our client, a large enterprise is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer/Consultant to work from their Sydney CBD office.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Minimum 3+ years SharePoint design and development experience
- Microsoft certification highly desirable
- Office365 experience in PowerApps, PowerBI etc.
- Exposure to SharePoint Administration activities
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Design, build and deploy SharePoint and Office 365 solutions using the latest Microsoft O365 technology e.g.: Microsoft Stream, Teams, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps and Delve
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather/confirm requirements, seek clarifications and work towards the end solution
- Provide end-user support and training on software application upgrades.
- Use of metadata and/or folders for document management
- Create an enterprise content management system
- Create SharePoint information architecture
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188166.