Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an experienced SharePoint Developer to work on a significant redesign and enhancement off their existing SharePoint application. Within this role you will be delivering projects and end-user support within agreed timeframes, liaising with a variety of stakeholders to understand business requirements and support the technical lead to inform strategic directions.
This is a contract starting ASAP for 3 months with extensions up until June 2019, requires candidates to be Australian Citizens, have an active Federal Government Security Clearances and will be located at our Clients Canberra CBD location.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Expert SharePoint 2013 hands-on experience:
- Leveraging out-of-the-box features including lists, document libraries, search, term store, master pages
- Farm administration including health checks, patching, performance monitoring, content database management
- Development and support of existing custom code/applications
- CSOM, JSOM and REST
- A collaborative working style and strong communication skills
- The ability to deliver high quality end-user support, documentation and training
- Experience working with client-side frameworks and tools including vue.js, node.js, npm, gulp and webpack
- Experience with Office 365
- SharePoint integration experience, especially with Objective or other Electronic Document and Record Management System (EDRMS)
- SharePoint Microsoft certification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.