Peoplebank are currently looking to engage with a talented SharePoint Developer to work on a contract basis (initially 3 months, with extension for 12 months), where you will work in Adelaide.
Please note, due to the work involved it would be ideal if you held either a Baseline or NV1 security clearance.
This is an end to end role and so as the SharePoint Developer, you will develop and articulate a high-level design of the solution proposed to meet the requirements. You will then build and test the solution to validate project objectives.
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
- Development of sites, lists, libraries and pages within SharePoint 2016
- Development of Nintex 2016 Workflows and Nintex 2016 Forms
- Development and utilisation of web services
- Utilisation of APIs
- General understanding of databases and data management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to clearly document the as built solution both technically and in regard to end user functionality
Key Behavioural competencies:
- Excellent/Efficient time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-motivation with ability to use initiative
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Work effectively in a matrix / virtual team environment
Key Analytical Skills and Challenges / competencies:
- Ability to work with an Agile project framework
- Ability to utilise User Stories and other supporting information to determine appropriate solutions
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.