About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SharePoint technologist in the role of Technical Analyst to join the new Digital Automation Practice. You will leverage your technical experience and knowledge in Sharepoint to develop and support the company's digital and automation services. Working closely with the Product teams, you will provide technical product development solutions, issue resolution and high-quality service delivery. This role will see you exercise experience, with a degree of initiative and judgement in coordinating multiple activities concurrently on projects and operational work efforts.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- provide technical expertise in digital, automation and collaboration services technologies to provide solutions in line with the proposed architecture and designs in the Sharepoint online Platform
- contribute to relevant standards, frameworks, methodologies, and knowledgebase for the services defined in the applications portfolio
- collaborate effectively with team members to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- configure, code and script applications based on business requirements to facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, and modules
- provide technical expertise and support for the company's digital and automation platforms and other similar applications.
Skills and experience
- strong experience working with Sharepoint technologies and related tools (such as Nintex, powerautomate, powerapps and others) to deliver technical solutions that focus on digital forms, workflows, collaboration and automation services
- excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse information and find solutions.
- a result driven work ethic with an ability to identify and meet operational and strategic deadlines within a complex, multifaceted organization
- skills in the analysis, assessment, design, specification, development, testing, implementation and support of enterprise level online applications.
- proven planning, prioritisation and organisational skills, including the ability to establish and adhere to agreed project timeframes and deadlines
- thorough understanding of the underpinning concepts of Digital Automation and the opportunities and benefits this offers to an organisation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 8080 7263 quoting reference 246209.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.