Role - SharePoint Developer
Location - Carseldine (Brisbane N. Sub)
Duration - initial 3 months + 3 X 12 months
Hourly rate, can start ASAP
About the role
Seeking a SharePoint Developer to perform technical suitability assessments, software development and solution design activities for SharePoint Online, Power Platform and MVC .NET applications for our client's cloud migration program (SharePoint 2016 On-prem content to SharePoint Online).
- Development and maintenance of SharePoint Framework webparts, custom applications and technical readiness for adoption of SharePoint Online
- Design and implementation of solutions for SharePoint Online
- Maintenance and support of CI/CD Azure DevOps Pipelines, monitoring GitHub actions
- Configuration of Proof of Concepts (PoC) environments for forms and workflows
- Development of forms and workflows for PoC and new SharePoint Online implementation
Skills and experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining SPFx webparts for SharePoint 2016 on-premises and SharePoint Online
- Demonstrated experience in designing, creating, and supporting PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions
- Build Power Automate MS flows
- Knowledge of Microsoft SAS based technologies
- Ability to work in an agile environment such as Scrum
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Experience working with Azure hosted serverless applications
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 245890.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.