About the Company :
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our key client in southern region of Sydney. The successful candidate will be a part of a very dynamic team working on exciting initiatives and projects. The role is an initial 6-12-month contract.
About the role :
You are a SharePoint enthusiast with a strong development background who loves to work with business stakeholders to make sure they are getting the most out of what SharePoint can offer.
- Have experience in designing and implementing intranet webpages including Site Lifecycle, Data Retention, Permissions Management Framework, and Sitemap.
- Be able to work with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have Ability to upskill content creators, and intranet administrators.
- Have experience with automating workflows with Power Automate / Power Apps.
- Have the ability to create technical and non-technical documentation tailored for the audience.
Essential Skills and experience :
- Significant and demonstrated experience working with SharePoint and Office365 suite.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Experience with high fidelity design preferably worked on different prototype techniques.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Knowledge of SharePoint online within an Office365 ecosystem.
- Experience designing webpages within a sitemap and templates
- Experience migrating content from a CMS to SharePoint online.
- Experience with Change Management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239391.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.