Our client requires a highly experienced specialist contractor to join the Digital Services Branch (DSB) as a SharePoint Developer/Administrator specialising in application support, enhancements, and new platform development.
This contractor will work within the Digital Services Branch, adding to our existing SharePoint Team. The team's focus is to provide operational support and management of the SharePoint-hosted business and corporate applications including intranet, website, and the agency-wide records management system.
Required duties include:
- Maintain availability of agency SharePoint sites.
- Perform troubleshooting and incident resolution tasks.
- Manage SharePoint sites, security, and performance.
- Migration of SharePoint sites from on-premises to online.
- Training and knowledge sharing to other Branch/IT personnel and agency users.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Web Technologies.
- Experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016, and SharePoint Online administration and support.
- Demonstrated experience in Records/Knowledge Management integration (such as AvePoint or RecordPoint toolsets).
- Demonstrated skills using Office 365 technologies and security models related to Microsoft Protected Office 365 offerings.
- Experience using the Office 365 suite including PowerApps, Flow, Power Automate.
- Experience working with SQL Server (in relation to SharePoint system and content databases).
- Experience working in the following frame works: - ITIL and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) - .NET 4.6, Entity Framework.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 214052