Initial 3 month contract view to extend 6 - 12 months
The SharePoint developer liaises with key stakeholders to understand and gather business requirements, whilst providing a high-quality advisory service and designing and implementing solutions using Office 365 and SharePoint technologies.
Must have technologies and skills:
- Cloud Identities and Azure/AWS
- Nintex forms and workflow Experience
- Power Apps, Logic Apps
- Salesforce/Integration experience
- Experience in developing responsive designs on Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 (Online & On-Premise) for a range of diverse business purposes
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Team-based work experience and excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working across numerous projects
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia or have a valid work Visa
For further information or a confidential discussion contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
Job Reference: 194768
To proceed click the Apply button.