Our client is a highly established IT company that can offer a fantastic work environment and flexible management style.
They are currently experiencing an influx of work and are looking to expand their team with a permanent SharePoint Developer. This opportunity is located very close to the Perth CBD in modern offices located close to restaurants and shopping districts.
- The role will work across a variety of projects and clients;
- The SharePoint Developer will either slot into a specific project or work in the internal development team across several clients;
- These range from digital experience/websites, self-service portals, mobile applications, digital workplaces and other innovative projects.
- Strong, recent commercial experience as a SharePoint Developer;
- Must have excellent communication and client engagement skills;
- Enthusiastic attitude is a must;
- Team player but with the ability to work independently as well.
- Any experience with Sitecore would be highly regarded, though not mandatory. (this is a great opportunity to learn Sitecore)
- The company will work with the Developer to truly understand their skill set and career goals to mould a role to challenge them;
- Central location close to the Perth CBD amongst restaurant/ café/ shopping districts;
- Competitive salary paid;
- Fantastic work environment with flexible management.
If you feel suited to this opportunity, please apply now with a suitable resume. We would be happy to consider candidates located in the Eastern States, but you must have full rights to work in Australia.