One of our government clients is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their team for short term contract of 10 weeks + possible 2 weeks extension to be based @ Sydney CBD. A SharePoint developer experienced in Agile delivery and a mix of C# and SharePoint master page development is required to assist the team to take part in the development, testing and deployment of the product. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years SharePoint development experience.
- Create, maintain and finally deliver clear and usable technical documentation, as required, for handover at the end of the development work.
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders and suppliers, as required.
- Be accountable to the project's Technical Lead role for day-to-day activity.
- Be a professional and collaborative team member and a positive project ambassador.
- Work as part of an agile team to migrate an existing .NET solution to SharePoint (Formatting, display and function of web pages to closely match existing solution)
- Work closely and constructively with the agile team during development sprints by assisting in the scoping and development of achievable sprint deliverables, including task breakdowns and test approaches and plans, as required.
Please apply to this role to be contacted .