Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
- Performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions aligned to the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Develops solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based solutions to meet defined business requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2016.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Maintain close working relationships with the Business and IT Managers/Directors to ensure service-related issues are identified and reported on.
- Acting as the pivot or intermediary between end-users and IT to ensure that business/user requirements are delivered in IT solutions.
Skills and experience required:
- Over 5 years of experience in SharePoint design and development.
- Strong experience of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET
- Knowledge and experience with technologies like:
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server
- Web Services.
- Understanding of information security principles, frameworks and best practices
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong ability to converse and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development life cycle.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology, concepts and practices would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or relevant Microsoft SharePoint certification (i.e. MOSS, WSS)
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.