Our Federal Government Client is currently seeking to engage a Sharepoint Consultant for a contract opportunity in Canberra CBD. This is an initial contract until June 2019 with possibility
Within this role you will:
- Be responsible for SharePoint 2013 Development and Administration
- Deliver projects and end-user support with agreed timeframes
- Support the SharePoint Lead to identify work packages to support delivery of business solutions and inform strategic directions for utilisation of the SharePoint platform
- Work with variety of stakeholders to understand business requirements and propose appropriate SharePoint solutions
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated SharePoint 2013 experience
- Proven ability of leveraging out-of-the-box features (e.g. lists, document libraries, search, term store, master pages)
- Hands-on Farm administration (e.g. health checks, patching, performance monitoring, content database management)
- Development and support of custom code/applications
- Experience with PowerShell, CSOM, JSOM & REST
- Experience working with client-side frameworks and tools such as vue.js, node.js, npm, gulp and webpack.
- Highly collaborative working style and sound communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Proven ability to deliver high quality end-user support, documentation and training
- Up-to-date technical SharePoint platform knowledge
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum Baseline clearance or NV1 (Preferred) Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192078
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.