- Location: North Sydney
- Competitive Remuneration
- Multiple Projects
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with business stakeholders your role is to drive the customer relationship and ensure there is ownership and responsibility for the delivery of services to customers. The SDM will have excellent skills in understanding customer requirements, obtaining suitable solutions and driving results. This role will include high level project management of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the response to tenders and creation of contract schedules.
- Providing an escalation point for issues and ensure escalations are appropriately actioned.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
- Encouraging timely delivery of services.
- Ensuring clear communication.
- Highlighting problem issues for resolution.
- Monitor and report on service delivery metrics and overall performance.
- Maintain relationships with technical teams, IT and business partners
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent
- 8+ years IT industry experience
- 5+ years working in IT Service Management
- Foundation or above ITIL v3 Certificate
- 2+ years' experience in a multi-customer outsourced environment
- Experience within financial services is highly desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more information contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org