Peoplebank Canberra are seeking the services of an experienced and hands-on ServiceNow Specialist to build and maintain our Client's implementation of the ServiceNow platform. This is an initial 12-month contract with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's offices in the Parliamentary triangle.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an AGSVA NV2 clearance to apply.
Within this role you will leverage your expertise in delivering end-to-end ServiceNow solutions, including the technical implementation of processes, workflows, process automation, report development, portal & dashboards and system configurations. In addition, you will be required to conduct proof of concepts, design workshops and stakeholder engagement activities.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in:
- ServiceNow development, configuration and administration
- Formulating testing approaches, developing test cases and deploying code in defined releases, including the use of the Automated Testing Framework
- Using PowerShell, Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, AJAX and similar technologies to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes
- Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment
- Integration experience between ServiceNow and third-party tools and applications such as Mulesoft
- Proficient experience with workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, and notifications
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196223.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.